Reviews for "Escape from Puppy Factory"

This game is GENIOUS!!!
And, okay, it's another "metroid style" game, but, come on, its so awesome! Also they are pupies! PUPIES! MAN!

It took me a long time to finish it and some puppies were a PAIN to rescue (yes, #11, I almost left you in the sewers). I rather solve a difficult puzzle than having to press buttons at the exact right time.

As a fan of AdultSwim games ("Give Up, Robot", "Robot Unicorn Attack",...), I should say this one didn't let me down, even though the controls were a little unnerving at some points (specially when you had to jump through small spaces or turn to the other side without walking). I guess K9/Laika is fatter than he/she looks... haha

The slight reference to Kim Jong Il/his son at the end was quite entertaining and the K10 joke was infamous.

GRAPHICS: 5 stars
DIFFICULTY: 3.5 stars (I expected more puzzles and less precision)
SOUND: 4 stars (I liked the music, but when you die over and over and over or stay for a long time in the same area, it gets tiring. I used the mute button at some points)
STORYLINE: 4.5 stars
OVERALL: 4 stars

This game is great, but i have to agree with AlwaysAtOdds. This is very old, I played this some years ago at minijuegos.com

thats so cool^^

i like this game but am kinda lazy and oly found some of the dogs. wouldnt change a thing because where as i am too lazy to crack out on this type of game several ppl are not. oh yeah cant forget to tell you i really dug the story what can i say everybody likes puppys.
\