Reviews for "Escape from Puppy Factory"

It's a little Samus doggy~~

5 stars just for the Metroid reference, but kept playing and was not disappointed. This game looks, sounds and plays awesome. Stay groovy.

Amazing! The pixel style, the catchy music, the cute puppies, the intense difficulty, and the great final. This has to be by far one of the best games I played on Newgrounds...and [adultswim] for that matter! Well done. :)

This game is great! I was about to leave a review wishing the game had a map but then I pressed enter and boom there's the map. Hard, inventive puzzles *but not too hard*.

I do hope I get a chance to revisit upper areas though because I seem to have gone down quite a long distance leaving some puppies up above.

One thing, it would be nice if there was a key to turn the puppy around without moving him. It gets a bit finicky sometimes trying to get him faced in the right direction without moving him off the square he needs to be on.

I love the fact that you can get a large score for walking to the next screen then return to your ship and leave the planet. ^^ Not risking your life -> FTW!