Reviews for "Drawn Together~"

Nice

This is definitely the cutest thing ever.

that was wrong how you gonna get married and then your wife put an kick me sing on you

@SeanFury - Someone should review your ability to criticize. Your ability to misconstrue the intentions of the artist is impressive to say the least. To simply logically strip down something presented artistically (and from a presentation level you'd have to be a tool to say it was done so poorly) is a horrendous mockery of a fair review. It's like taking music and explaining it in irrelevant quantitative metrics and stemming your conclusion from such values. BPM too low? Well shit, 0/10 lawl. GTFO, you cancerous shit.

Review:
Fantastic animation. It was fluid with that form of referential coherence between gestures that is the mark of great shorts (i.e. You seemed to get everything out, crystal clear, with brevity). The organic expressions on the characters were quite priceless.

Cheers,
-CO

This was very fun, silly and heart warming. Great job I thoroughly enjoyed this.