For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 17 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Minecraft TNA Part 9"

Love it. Anyone else see Herobrine during the scene introducing the pig? Maybe I'm crazy... All of these are great. I hadn't even played minecraft by the time I watched the first few episodes. But now that I have, I'm starting to get more of the jokes which makes me laugh even more than I already am. In a way, you inspired me to play this wonderful game. In the short time I've had it, I spent countless hours mining and crafting and enjoyed every minute of it. And for that, I thank you.

All 5's for you.

I love this series, keep up the good work!

EASTER EGG: Right when Fart start saying "I never noticed how cute..." at the pig you can see Herobrine behind his back.

that was AAAAAAAAAAWEEEEEESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME

rofl yogscast and dovakiin xD i lolled

Herobrine is hidden in every video as an Easter Egg