Reviews for "Minecraft TNA Part 9"

cute

Still has class and humor but this one flops a little. Hopefully the story line can pick up again. Ypur skills at drawing are getting better and better and i really think an artist like you can do much much better as you have already proven. Hope the next one is a lot ebetter then this

Why is this one so short? I was hoping to see much more!

This has to end.You are not the original maker of the TNA's, MACHINIMA is, I ask't the maker of the TNA's on youtybe if hes sing on N.G. and answered "Whats N.G.".That means that you a just a thief.I have proof of it There is a Minecraft TNA ep. 10 on machinima.Go whach it on machinima, ore look at the date it's posted on Youtybe and N.G.Oh and why does it take machinima 3 weeks to make one and it takes you 5 weeks to make one, explayne that to everyone.Don't worry i don't hate the show the main characters are original but the gaylord is the most overysed vilen ever (a sily and mean lord who destroys everything but in a funny way).There are tons of adventures like this.

Thats a cool mcm (minecraftmovie)!:)