Reviews for "Peace Out Love JoeCartoon"

Very vibrant

I really like these pieces, they may not be everyones faves, but i do like them, they bring a certain something to the table and thats what makes them differant from the rest so nice job on making this it is a decent submission and hope you make more like this one, Well i really liked this tune, first off the color was very colorfull and vibrant, and you really put the effort in with the color here, from backrounds to characters, and the animation came in handy aswell, with showing off that color, The "AUDIO" was really good aswell, great voices, anyways good stuff, I think if i was going to improve anything about this little flick, i would say maybe adding some subtitles just for the extra option, now with your tune here it really was not needed but it would be a nice option, and just some simple text would be fine. anyways good work here, i look forward to more of your work soon. You really did outdo yourself on this one, the effort does show, and you cant ask for any more then that, So keep up with these unique typs, and keep making stuff, as long as theres something to create then keep on making them,

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
And here is the good part, this is the part where we can improve on stuff or just show off some new and inspiring ideas that could help make this or even future stuff better so hope you will atleast look into some of these suggestions, Why not add some subtitles it would be a nice lil feature, not needed in your flash but a nifty feature would be nice.

Thank you! I might just add a subtitle to the next one! Thank you! Beers! Joe

Well done Joe, hope to see more of thee in the future

JoeCartoon responds:

The next one.."dancing monkeys dont never get to be kong" isin 60% done..
Stay tuned! And thank you!

The is awesome! :D Love the rhymes and the animation! Really makes me want to learn how to play the harmonica! :)

Did JoeCartoon make this song?

Yup.

JoeCartoon. The man who invented the internet

JoeCartoon responds:

Yup....but al gore is always trying to take credit.