Reviews for "Peace Out Love JoeCartoon"

This is my first time watching one of these videos from this animator, but I have to say it was pretty damn entertaining. :D

thank you! stay tuned!

this was awesome
been a fan for a long time and i cant wait for other new animations

JoeCartoon responds:

Thank you!!! Stay tuned...im working on it! Beeeeeeers!

Jesus and I love you JoeCartoon!

One of your better animated efforts by far. I've been a fan since the late 90's and am thrilled for new content.

Are you thinking about a new DVD or just releasing stuff on iTunes?

JoeCartoon responds:

Thank you sir! I have about 20 songs ready_ to go...it will be slow at first...then it will avalanche...then tsunami.

You have got to love the sheer epicness of this well done for the second place but it should have been first :)

Thank you! Beeers!

Nice!!! where can I download this music? it's really good... All in all... a great submission...

JoeCartoon responds:

Well that...is a compliment! !! Thank you! I havnt figured out how to do that yet so stay tuned! Beeers!