Reviews for "Peace Out Love JoeCartoon"

didn't make any sense at all the song was very boring country music is all the same :P try again with something more up beat not about a guy who lost his truck because his wife left him in it while running over his dog yeah all the same

JoeCartoon responds:

let me help.... it's a guy in a barn in michigan "expressing" and at the same time "amusing" himself. if other people like it...well...that's just a bonus! beeers!

cool, i remember joe cartoon

JoeCartoon responds:

we aim to leave an impression! thanks for the props! beers!

oh man!
I've been watching your stuff since 2005 on your website. So glad to see you're still making these gems! hope to see more.

JoeCartoon responds:

thank you! we are gonna keep this train rolling until it hobbles into heavens train station and st. peter hands me a beer and says... "dude... you are one sick and twisted caveman... i had to pull a few strings...but you made it. beers!"

Welcome back. Been missing the good stuff something awful.

As always, great work.

JoeCartoon responds:

thank you! stay tuned! beers!

Welcome back man! Where you been?

JoeCartoon responds:

thank you! i have been bumping along lifes road with my thumb out. thanks for pickin me up! beers!