Reviews for "Peace Out Love JoeCartoon"

I remember JoeCartoon was one of the most popular pages on the web before the rise of Youtube. Me and my friends loved your stuff. Glad to see you still keep the same style and the same humor and it's great that you're still making stuff.

JoeCartoon responds:

stay tuned! more coming! and thank you!

Daaaamn, JoeCartoon! I remember your cartoons from before I started animating! :O Glad to see your style around again and I hope there's more to come! Great animation!

thank you!!!

Oh, it's good to have you back, Joe - you are, truly, one of the gods of Flash, and deserve our respect.
Great flash as always.
Keep up the good work!

thank you! beeers!

Unique crisp style and titillating as always. Never a dissapointment from you Joe! Hope too see your website rolling again soon its a cold world without it.

thank you!!!

Jeez. I'm starting to think that the review section for flashes on this site is starting to be redundant. No one really understands how to judge a video. step one is to remove bias. People don't even seem to do that. It's either 0 stars because it doesn't relate to their preferred sense of identity, or a 5 because it relates to them directly.

To be frank, these people are what the dictionary calls "Idiots." Idiot: An ignorant or uneducated person.
A perfect example of this is Killzone33 underneath me.
"didn't make any sense at all the song was very boring country music is all the same"
It didn't make sense because you don't even know what the hell he's saying. You just heard "Oh country music. It must automatically suck." Todays country sucks IMO. All sounds the same yes. but not the classics, which this tries to emulate.

"try again with something more up beat not about a guy who lost his truck because his wife left him in it while running over his dog yeah all the same" This just proves further that you have no idea what the song is about or anything about the artist who made it, or his history and how his style has become a long running gag that you can't really understand until you've watched alot of his stuff and understand that style.

You, like many reviewers for, are hell for aspiring artists. Joecartoon is already successful. He's built his own animation empire lol. Your reviews must encourage, not express your personal preference and how it should be integrated into the artists creation.
If this song had been done in any other genre of music, not only would it have not been as funny, but it also would kill the atmosphere that Joe has kept alive in all his cartoons.

Asside from that. WHAT ABOUT ANIMATION QUALITY?! His animation is amazing! His style is so his own and original. The guy is a true animator.

Seeing reviews from people who know absolutely nothing about what they are reviewing truly makes me feel like the review section is kinda pointless now. It would be even more so if i never saw the occasional productive review.

JoeCartoon responds:

preach it my brutha!!! thank you for the support and taking the time to make the world just a tad more peaceful through understanding! your sentiments are worthy! beeers!