Reviews for "Achievement Unlocked 3"

Awesome game. I think it needs medals and fix the control lag plz.

its a good game, i just didnt have the desire to finish it, didnt feel like doing all that hard work if there arent any medals to show for it in the first place. i mean, i would have ket playing, but my game glitched up when the machine didnt give me pellets, so i pressed down again and it did, but the loading screen warped me to the the hamsters throne right away and it got stuck there forever. lol

REVIEW!!

You've got the good stuff, jmtb02,yeah... i love those achievement games!
But you don't get perfect score 'cuz this has no medalz...
Really: the other game had medals,no? therefor add medals to this one,plz.

keep it up,bro... it is so cool.

---jabalias_out---

Great. I love these, I remember when the first came out...

I ended with 399 achievements. The last was for lighting all torches, which I do not understand as I lit all torches in all areas since those are separate achievements themselves..

But anyway, great game and I can't wait for whats next.

Its long and fun, expounding on a previous idea. Has some game breaking bugs. I Collected all 400, but my counter got stuck at 356 (the stats room showed 400 ACHs, but the room banner showed the stuck number). In the hamster room using the hamster gun, managed to shoot 10 top hatted hamsters, hit the button and die... the hamsters spun in the air (wouldn't catch fire), the respawn gate showed light continuously, and the room could not be exited allowing you to fall off the stage, panic didn't panic enough and had to refresh the flash.