Reviews for "Achievement Unlocked 3"

Few glitches. Two, actually. Firstly, the timer said "No Set Data" and said I had all 400 achievements, over and over and over again until I went to a different room, where it said "No Set Data" and said I had the right amount of achievements, then went back to the normal thing. Secondly, in the pit, the gun appeared instantly and the old hamster skipped any dialogue I might have missed while the first glitch stated first kept going on. Then I died in the spike pit to the left and never respawned. :P Fix it. Nice game, however. I love this series.

Awesome! Keep em coming! Got all 400 achievments. :)

This will be one AU game I do not try to get all of the achievements in. Too many!!!

Great game but, all the achievement's happen so fast that it's hard to keep track of what's going on in the game, also is he shitting snack or making them?

Good game and I can see the replayability in it , truly a masterpiece. However I have come across a game-breaking glitch. In the Hamster Room I used the Hamster gun and it spawned Top-Hat hamsters however they were stuck in mid-air. Upon trying to go out of the room and go back in it would not go back to the hub. Instead it sent me on top of the ceiling. When I used the panic button it worked fine except that the orange pipe kept flashing. Really hope you can fix this glitch in the future!-Thejellyshark