Reviews for "Achievement Unlocked 3"

Excellent game in everything except one aspect...

It's so F***ING SLOW. Stutters on a modern desktop CPU and runs crawlingly slow on a netbook. This breaks all the fun :/

Awesome game, much better than Achievement Unlocked 1 and 2. I got all 400 achievements ^_^. I'll be waiting for AU 4

HOW IN THE CRAPS NAME do i get that stupid like youre safe F right after those two belts move you up... its anonying the living poop out of me :c
I love this series :)

Great game, I just can't save it for some reason.

Few glitches. Two, actually. Firstly, the timer said "No Set Data" and said I had all 400 achievements, over and over and over again until I went to a different room, where it said "No Set Data" and said I had the right amount of achievements, then went back to the normal thing. Secondly, in the pit, the gun appeared instantly and the old hamster skipped any dialogue I might have missed while the first glitch stated first kept going on. Then I died in the spike pit to the left and never respawned. :P Fix it. Nice game, however. I love this series.