Reviews for "Achievement Unlocked 3"

Fun game, but no matter what I do I cannot get past the room to the left of the hamster, whether i go for the secret room or the tube to the bottom left; I simply fall to death. Is it broken?

363 then got abit bored awsome game thought

Good god! Great game, I've always loved these series.
I just discovered that neither the "A to G midair" or the "And you're safe - N" achievements work for me. I've pressed all the keys from A to G on my keyboard in midair and I've found all the safe spots.
Once again, great game keep it up!

@supersonicasdf,

I know you're probably not gonna be able to read this, but here's how:

Die on a spike, and you fall down again through a tube in the room. Now, try to fall on the spike under that respawning tube, a bit to the left. Do this 2-3 times, and you should be able to get a dead elephant bouncing in the air. Try to fall on that elephant and you bounce up too! Now catch the booster thingies, and collect the money.

fun but theres a glitch in the gym
it wont let em go back up or do anything needs to get fixed but otehr than that great game