Reviews for "Achievement Unlocked 3"

Awesome game like the other 2 of it's kind, however this time some of the achievements are glitchy, for example I am stuck with 399/400 achievements because the 99% achievement did not get activated, maybe let the game check that achievement whenever you load your save file to fix this.

This is a fun way to waste time. Also fun when your bored...

One of my favorite games on AG and NG but this game definitely needs some medals. Maybe even 400 of them.

I have been in the secret chamber YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! GOT AL ACHIEVEMENTSOOOOOOHHHH!!!!|
O<O<O<O<O<O<O<O<O<<OO<O<O<O<O<MMMMMMF RT

Great game my favorite of the series. All of them are great though. I got 563 out of the 600