Reviews for "Achievement Unlocked 3"

well, this is going to drain my entire day! thanks! great idea, great game and completely addictive.

Lol awesome game! Loved the first two, this one is so much more in depth!

oh god this game makes me feel real comfortable if you know what i mean anyways keep up the good work jmtb02

i actually thought from the whole series this was fun i started 30 min ago and i have 208 achivements and 378 pellets so actually kind of easy

Awesome game like the other 2 of it's kind, however this time some of the achievements are glitchy, for example I am stuck with 399/400 achievements because the 99% achievement did not get activated, maybe let the game check that achievement whenever you load your save file to fix this.