Reviews for "Achievement Unlocked 3"

i would have given it 5 stars, but it glitched and screwed up the game

Great game but there are a couple of achievements that are stubbornly refusing to admit they are complete (Can you hear me now and Fire starter x27). The OCD part of me that wants to finish this game 100% isn't too happy but I suppose I can live with 98%
Another shockingly addictive game though so overall good job.

At first, when I play this game... it was 4,000,000 achievements unlocked from people all over the world. Now, there's about 115,000,000! WOW! Anyways, great game! But problem at the end. Can't move the elephant when i give the guinea pig all the pellets. :( Other than that, great game.

Awwww it was so nice until the game bugged :
I came back to the king with 21 pelletz ( I already gave him 552 ) and instead of the dialogue, 1 coin appeared in the inventory and I became unable to move the elephant, nor save and quit.

Otherwise always a ton of fun :)

Yet another hilariously awesome game by you! i only have 1 complaint....There's two pastry hoop x10 acheivements. One of them is supposed to be pastry hoop x15, because that's how you get the second x10 one. Sorry for being the bearer of bad news, but it had to be done. :) Anyway, great job, can't wait for another :D