Reviews for "TOME Episode 04"

Amazing stuff so far. Glad to see this show done well. Great work and hope your break goes well.

Just Exelent :D

This is...great. It's just great. I tell you, Kirbopher, that I've been a fan of your work for a long while. Original work, collaborations, etc.; your name has always been a stand-out in my book. And this piece of work you have going here...it's relative creative genius. You have yourself a solid plot foundation, relatable and recognizable characters, and an overall cool concept for a story. I'm not sure if you've heard of or seen the web series "The Guild", starring Felicia Day, but I would I enjoy a lot of the core concepts shared in both that series and your series, "TOME". Your art style is fun, your voice acting is sublime (seriously, great job everybody!), and I honestly cannot wait to see what's in store for the party after this episode! So congratulations to everybody involved with this project, and please know that you're doing fantastic work!

the idle part made me think of legend of the hidden temple

heh not too far from 2020 now and anyone else heard of the virtual reality helmets their making :)