For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 168 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "LUCKY DAY FOREVER "

Recently Newgrounds has been going through a creativity burst, and I am proud to say how much respect this submission deserves has been given. Not as many people troll you because the truth and meaning you put behind this animation. Whether you are poor or rich life can be a let down but it is all about perspective. I love what you did here and I hope you continue to pursue your goals. 5/5,10/10, and favorited.

i wont even bother wirting some interpretation or anything
after all, you know what you´re trying to say

its amazing.... thank you for that

Woah, that's so surreal.. The sad thing is, thats probably exactly what the future will be like.

very nice and creative

This was absolutely brilliant, easily the best flash of 2012! Unfortunatley I can give it only 5 stars...It deserves at least 10