Reviews for "LUCKY DAY FOREVER "

I love this music. I can really see that you took your time with this masterpiece. Watching this, I was very inspired to get my act together and start working on my dream.

Thank you.

Amazing, just amazing.

Quite possibly the best animation on Newgrounds. The sheer quality of this film was astounding

The characters, the thematic elements, the artwork, the animation, and most importantly the clear message of a decadent society.

Just amazing.

Just amazing, keep it up.

Great work, can't complain about anything... atmosphere greatly well transmited... you really get into it, and music fits espectacularly... is the last soundtrack available anywhere? It's a masterpiece really...

I'm so proud of my homeland right now!! :) Poland has really great artists!! This flash is something worth celebrating because this is no fiction at all, it's every day life all around the world, just not visible to the naked eye... This is the reason why most people complaining about their lifes don't know what real problems and despair are. The next time you think everything is going to shit, just think about how much worse it could be ^^ Anyway great piece of art, nice dubbing and overall just excellent^^