Reviews for "LUCKY DAY FOREVER "

garlagan watches these kinds of stuff XD why do i have to rate?

Very intense

so this was very "INTENSE" the film itself just starts off and right into the action, the style of art and animation in this is really nice, love all the different view shots and some really artistic stylish art you have in here, I did think the tempo of the film could run much better but overall this was a good movie submission.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I did think the tempo of the film could run much better

~X~

This animation is on a new standard of quality. The story was perplexing, the characters were shown with care, attention to detail, and personality, and the ending was marvelous. A very intense story that I will remember! You did a great job.

It's been around 5 years since I last watched this. This video hits harder, the older you get. Jesus.

I feel that another shade of subtlety would make this film even better. Its overt hatred of the lure of fame and wealth is a little overwhelming. However, having seen Aleks other work, subtlety isn't his style.