Reviews for "LUCKY DAY FOREVER "

Pretty good but maybe put up a NSFW sign up there?

after a rewatch I've actually changed my mind, animation is really good but god damn it's depressing and quite slow.

The animation makes it watchable,the story is just a bit too miserable for me.

'each to their own' is an over used phrase so all i'll say is give it a watch -_-

This was simply amazing.
Probably the best movie I've seen on Newgrounds.
Everything from the animation, to the art style, to the music, to the true meaning of it was just damn fantastic. Thanks for creating this masterpiece. It was a pleasure to watch.

Stunning scenario, moving music and magnificent animation. Somehow reminded me Tekkonkinkreet in style ... even music by Plaid is similar to this one. Truth about today's life.

Polish: Czy miasto jest jakkolwiek powiÄ...zane z WarszawÄ...?

The art was decent enough, and the quality didn't decline through the film, but I did find the themes to be a little cliché and heavy-handed. It did feel like the idea had been done before, and in truth the whole apartheid-society thing is quite a tired premise.

But it was a good enough film in its own right and there isn't much else I can say was wrong with it.