Reviews for "War of the Shyguys"

WOW. fantastic sprite movie,

I didn't expect much from this but this was an astounding flash video you guys have put together. The 6 months of effort you put into this project is a job well done. Hope to see more from you sir and improvements along the way. Another thing I love about this is that paper Mario characters was used quite well in this movie. To me everything seemed to be in place.

Great stuff! I can see you improved the audio a bit more even after the beta test. Anyway you know how I felt about this already; great voice acting, excellent original score and good sprite animation. Well done :>.

EASTBEAST responds:

Haha Thanks again for all the work beta-ing and advice! Everything has been said, but you did help me get all the details right on. Looking forward to future stuff :)

All that effort created something exceptional. Superb.

Nice job. Although there's plenty of room for improvement, you guys have done a very well-made movie. This seems to be the beginning of a great series. Graphics are good, using actually original characters, decent dogfighting, and overall very good intro episode. The music dims down whenever a character talks, so you may want to look into that. The movie was also a little jumpy, but that I can blame on my sorry excuse for a PC. Other than that, I look forward to the next episode.

EASTBEAST responds:

Thanks for the constructive review :) We had a bit of a struggle between dialog sfx and music mixing, before that the voices themselves were over powered, so it came down to one or the other, but I think next time we will get it right in that department. :)