Reviews for "The Hungah Gayums"

Now I don't have to read the books or watch the movies, and I can still pretend I know something about it if I absolutely have to. Thanks very!

Spoiled everything and nothing at the same time. Great work.

thanks!

HAAAA! Dude. I cant watch the Hunger Games anymore, now that voice (Christopher Walken?) will be narrating.

hahaha

IMA BIG MEAN TITTY!

true dat

so i fucking hate the hunger games. its a pathetic american version of Battle Royal. i loved how it portrays it because that is exactly how i imagined them talking threw out watching the hunger games lol, you fucking watch BR and tell me its not stolen from that, I DARE YOU!!!!

ZenithQuinn responds:

haha yeah they are similar. But then again Harry Potter is like lord of the rings , dredd is like the raid, the list goes on!