Reviews for "Scraps"

Really pretty art style, and a great platformer with an ominous story. Well done! (It's also quite maddening when you reach the end, but then fall...)

Not bad for an experimental game. You caught my interest; maybe I give Stencyl a try (never made a game before, but anyway).
It's a bit annoying that you can't jump when you're grabbing a wall just under an edge and there's a ceiling near you; instead of jumping vertically and get to the horizontal surface you bounce off the wall. Other than that the controls were OK.
Oh, also, there's a scene in which there's a machine that appears in foreground, but its "parallax scrolling" is wrong; it moves slower than the main scene, as if it were in the background... or at least that's the impression I had.

Hyptosis responds:

You might be right about that, I messed around with the paralaxing a lot but I'm not sure I ever truely got it right, haha.

THIS IS SO SHOCKINGLY, TRULY MARVELOUSLY DETAILED, BUT WHY IS THERE NOTHING ELSE???

You should make an interaction with the player, that he becomes involved in the game and can identify with the protagonists and their problems.

well done

Good game i would say 4 stars.