Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Relive Your Life"

Love It Awesome

VERY CLEVER :)

Amazing game.
Excellent Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is a pretty awesome game.

This is one heck of a weird game. I honestly had no idea if I was even pressing the right buttons. Was I supposed to press the "X" while the countdown was going on or when it was over? It said, "Go", so I couldn't decide. You're like a deranged Dr. Seuss. Of course, it wouldn't be the first time we had a submission made by a deranged Dr. Seuss before.

The animation/graphics were good and pretty creative. I'm sorry I couldn't think of anyway to rhyme this review. The guy looked like Kirbopher instead of Egoraptor. I guess all guys with long hair look similar. At least I managed to get a medal, even if I have no clue what I was doing.

FrozenFire responds:

I figured the responsive animations would cue you in as to whether or not your were doing it right.
I also figured some people might not understand how the game works the first time (which is why it's a true ending because it's how you experienced the game the first time with no real instruction) and then the rest of their playthroughs they would be more experienced and be able to navigate the plot tree better