Reviews for "Monsters' Den Chronicles"

Fantastic. I'm proud to say that I played through this entire game, which took me a couple of hours. Made with such finesse that it's hard to say it's anything but a smooth, well-flowing, well-made game. I would truly like to see a full version for sale on steam. That would put this game over the top. Perhaps when you've created all of the chapters it could be added to steam's game list?

This game is simply amazing. I've always been a fan of the basic dungeon crawlers and this is it at the very best. And who says Newgrounds is past it's prime? This game proves that totally wrong!

I love this game. BTW dude below me, sell items by dragging items from your inventory to the top of the screen, where it says, "Sell Items." It only pops up when you start dragging the item.

Just come back to this after a long time and it's still my favorite game on newgrounds.
really hoping for a followup.

The game is hard on hard-core so stop acting like a bitch and dead with it, you say the game is garbage but you don`t realize it was made 6+ years ago.