Reviews for "Monsters' Den Chronicles"

Very great game bud, i got the premium one!

muy bueno el juego esta una masa !!

love it, kept me interested, id play more if i didnt have to leave to go do something today, only thing i have an issue with at this exact moment in time is.....selling items......HOW lol, casue they have a gold value so obviously u must be able to exchange them somewhere. im going to look through some of ur other work and wait for more to come

This Game is Just as fun as the last Monsters Den.. And for people people saying the game is slow well I have a crap laptop and runs fine on mine saves perfectly runs smoothly and yes it's a 2005 dell laptop lol. and Pirate9899 to suggest to make the game smaller is the most Unreasonable and stupid suggestion I have heard the game is fun because it's so vast and if you don't like playing it on your Dinosaur 1999 mac than I suggest you buy a new comp.

This game is amazing, from the artwork to the game-play and high level of customization this submission has it all! It always pleases me when I see a console-quality flash game. From the MASSIVE inventory system to the incredibly enjoyable endless mode this game entertains for months and even years on end. The only things that needs improving is that there are not as many abilities per character as I would like, and that it is hard to grind up all of the characters in the game, you usually just pick four at the start and never look back. I am more than looking forward to the release of Godfall (the next game in the series) and hope for many more hours of enjoyment from that game as well.