Reviews for "Monsters' Den Chronicles"

I love it so far, I'm still on the first campaign but i always seem to like what you come out with

Here I was, thinking Monster's Den couldn't get any better. I was proven wrong... This game is amazing! Addition of quests, secrets and a storyline, as well as better graphics made this game even more amazing than the previous!
5 stars and well worth them!

I've been a huge fan of the Monster's Den series, and this just killed it. The artwork was amazing, the gameplay was addicting, and the scenarios were actually very interesting. Unlike the previous Monster's Dens, however, this requires a little bit more strategy and thinking, and that made me enjoy the game even more.
Not going to lie, this is one of the best games I've ever played. If another series is coming out, I'm waiting with bated breath for it.

I thought this was a really cool RPG. I guess I'm really starting to get used to these games more. The first one I played that I really liked was the "Epic Battle Fantasy" series. Everything is done pretty well in this. You might have worked with more character design, because some of the effects seemed a tad choppy. At least the sound effects and everything else are nicely done.

I like how you get a lot of time to plan your next time. It seems like there are a lot of colorful characters here. It even has a fairly good title, even if it's not that original. It was annoying how the enemies kept healing. I'm going to have to study this game more to understand that.

Fantastic game, you have to find a way to make this a MMO.