Reviews for "Monsters' Den Chronicles"

WOW...i\m really addicted to this game...i love it! spent all day at work playing and now i can't wait to go home and play some more! very good gameplay..simple and easy to just pick up and play..10/10!!

Words fail me...this is a gorgeously crafted game, I'm hooked :)

If you find the medals aren't working, resetting your save data should fix it. I had this problem when I played the game before the medals were fixed. You will have to earn the medals again, but it worked for me.

As for the game itself, I've always been a huge fan of this series and thought this was a great installment with improvements in all the right places. Pay attention to your fighting styles and switch them as you need, it can really make a difference in fights.

garin-dan responds:

I'll be uploading a new version in the next couple of days that will retroactively award medals you should have already unlocked.

Dope Shit Man Ive Played The Other 2 To The Max But This Ones A Lil Tuff, Beat Act 1 No Problem But It Gets Crazyer...Good Stuff Yall

I absolutely love this game. I have been looking for something like an infinity dungeon, with infinite levels and almost infinite loot. This game is the best so far, and ceases to disappoint. I applaud thee, good sir.