Reviews for "Monsters' Den Chronicles"

Looks great!!!

Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttt ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Game

I've really liked this series; it's always been a fairly solid RPG, with good loot and simple combat. And now, this newest instalment adds a few new things. And do I like them? Definitely.

The full character avatar is a really cool addition; I didn't know that I wanted it, but now I can't imagine it not being there. Characters look cool, as a result combat actually feels a bit more 'weighty'.
I guess the next step for this would be to actually have the characters move, attack and use their special abilities, but I think this would run the fast paced nature of combat.
I love the new art style too, it just has this charm about it. It's not the best thing I have ever seen, but I think it's perfect for a flash game: it looks nice, while still maintain my fps at a steady rate.

So, with all of these things, what's not to like about this game? Only one thing, and it really suprised me...you can't pick female characters! I mean, this blew my mind, as subtle as it is. I don't understand why you took gender out. I really wanted to make this awesome diverse party of crazy looking people, and ironically I feel the game lacks options to customise characters, even though you added so much more.

Final thoughts: A solid RPG, good combat, excellent characters; disappointed that all the characters were male, and I'm looking forward to the next instalment.

great game... i like how this was taken to another level. now one can customize the characters (to a small extent)! the playing is also smooth. and the storyline is, meh, not that original... there is no twist.

but the most shocking thing is... the characters are all men!! i wanted a mixed party with also WOMEN! its more of a PARTY that way

:) more like this game plizzzzzzzzzz :D