Reviews for "Monsters' Den Chronicles"

Great game, but sadly didn't save my progress or characters, which is rather annoying for a game you're unlikely to complete in a single sitting. No idea what the issue is, upped the memory on flash etc but just doesn't save anything.

game needs to be smaller and able to run on all computers
thus this game is racist to poorer people

i like the game but it could use some improvements no disrespect intended

Great game, I still enjoy it even after playing for a little over a year. The graphics and art are very smooth, the music is well-picked, and the overall game play is very enjoyable. One thing that did irk me slightly was the lack of an option to create female team members.

4.5/5 Great game.

garin-dan responds:

You can switch characters to female. Click the 'gear' icon under the character sprite, in the inventory or character screen.

Well, it's obviously a well-made game, with improved graphics and style, but there are a few things that bug me. First, it's really, really hard getting used to the new style. We're used to the battle style in the first and second games, so I'm a little thrown off by the sudden change. Secondly, I miss being able to customize the characters. I know it seems silly, but I really wanted to continue the adventure with the characters I made in the first game. So once again, while this is definitely an excellently made game, it's not quite the same...

garin-dan responds:

You can still customize the characters. Click the 'gear' icon under the character sprite, in the inventory or character screen.