Reviews for "Teenage Mutant Turtles"

That was insane, and the animation style is awesome.

Jae responds:

Thanks a lot man I appreciate the feedback!

LOL Cowabunga dude Oh man this makes me realize I gotta be more ninja like :) Great Movie, I would like to see more like this 4 shells out of 4

Jae responds:

Thanks!! I will continue to make as many as I can as fast and precisely as possible!

Lol are people stupid? The art style fits with the goofiness of the video. It's actually really well-animated and the voice clips from the actual show was a great touch. But I've watched this vid like 20 times already, this shit is good DEEEEWWWWWWWWWD

Jae responds:

Thanks man! I am happy you appreciate it!

How come I knew they where gonna hit the bong? Great work, very funny!

Your senses were tingling

Hello, Jay.

You may think that I am just another generic person posting a review on one of your animations, but get this:

I am me, and I love pretty much everything about this. :)

Keep this style up, and I, as well as many others, will most likely keep loving your creations.