Reviews for "Teenage Mutant Turtles"

Radical!! Bro!!!

Thanks brooo!! COWABUNGAA

Minus the martial arts, nothing more than a bunch of Cali pothead bums.
Was alright for a lazy anatomy animation.

haha thanks

Shoulda made them gangsta

Jae responds:

Haha darn. I see your point

Haha!! Amazing!

The mix of your own voice acting and clips from the show worked really well.

The animation was very complicated at times which shows you've got mental potential. The plot was hilarious and each day was seemingly better than the last.

My only complaint was maybe it moved a little slowly? But that's it.

Fantastic flash, really enjoyable. Some of the body language the Turtles were showing was really flexible, which gave them a lifelike feel! Like when April was getting kidnapped and Leonado crossed his arms over hit gonads, that was brilliant.

Jae responds:

Haha!! thanks a lot for the detailed review! Hopefully my videos will just get better over time!

Not the best thing I've ever seen, but the way you incorporated the dialogue from episode 2 was hilarious. "Hit it Leonardo" got a legit, out-loud laugh out of me. Not a lot of cartoons can do that. The animation was iffy, but for a cartoon like this I see that as a strength. This was a good, old-school flash cartoon. Nicely done!

Thanks man