Reviews for "Teenage Mutant Turtles"

I saw this being made last night without knowing the premise. Not disappointed :3 Well, maybe April was... If I had greasy pie and a free place to live, I'd be doing the same stuff!
Great backgrounds and follow through as well, though a "what if" moment by Michelangelo while playing an action video game on, say, Thursday, might've been a 5 star auto-corker. Tubular job fer a weeks werk, bro.

Jae responds:

Hehe I actually onbly got it done in a just a little over 1 week! Thanks so much for the review!

tubular !

Rad!

I love this so fucking much

Regularrr turtlesss, normal powers

Jae responds:

DDDDD I am so happy you liked it !

That's fucking hilarious

Awesome video, I thought it was a really good take on parryding.. parradigm. paraa parara.. parodyingism yeah thats close enough. Ninjas.