Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Dead Pixel"

It's a fun concept, but I've seen it done better before. On the plus side, everything works well and the effects are good, but on the flip side, it's far too repetitive, with the only real change happening in level 50.

Color-blindness check: yup, still can see.

Sorry, but no. This game is way too easy. Try to make the "pixel" smaller. It sticks out way too much

2 stars for being kinda fun, but I mean the art is basic, the concept basic...I don't want to discourage people, but I mean, why is this on front page? Newgrounds has RPGs people have spent hours making and groundbreaking, meaningful games that redefine the flash genre. Yet, this is what makes it on front page: a point and click game with little to no gameplay (removing any addictiveness you get from action games) puzzle-solving, (you squint your eyes a lot) or story. C'mon, newgrounds...

On a whole though it was kinda fun but hurt my eyes, so there is something to this. You made what I thought would be a terrible idea into something slightly entertaining, so good thing on that =D
But, it's just too basic for the amount of hype it's been given. If this is something you're new at, though, this isn't half bad. Keep up the good work! =) I can see you improving and making good things later on in your voyage into flashmaking.

GREAT!
Made it to the end. AWWWWWW YEAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Once it got to about level 40, I couldn't find any of them. Even after it showed me where they are, I couldn't see them. Dunno why, might be my monitor, might be my eyes. Still a neat concept, although all dead pixels I've experienced have been blatantly obvious...