Reviews for "TeddysExcellentAdventure"

Somehow .. i had a lots of fun =3

I must admit, I loved the way the idea was simple. A game I'll let my children play for ages. I do agree with others it was a tad short and a bit laggy at times, but it is a fantastic game. The title music alone is amazing. I hope there will be a second game soon.

theres sme glitches here and there. after the stage with telling u how to interact there is a stage where u click a button for the statue to come out of the water as a bridge. before that, if u stand at the beginning, if u walk or jump to the left, u will walk like an invisible ghost (can't even see myself) and walk all the way to the right till you reach the button/puzzle.

adorable!

after the pelecon bird if you walk back there is no wall. He drops somewhere and you can still walk trow the level without trouble but you cant exit the level. Funny bug han? xD I did like the game. Especially the illustration :3