Reviews for "TeddysExcellentAdventure"

I actually enjoyed this game a lot. It's very cute and I smiled several times throughout. Adding regular enemies and any amount of actual combat might have ruined the whimsical nature of this game, so I'm glad that there is none. Somewhat refreshing from blood, gore and grimdarkness. The difficulty is also good for a kid and makes playing fun but not frustrating at all.
The music definitely suits the tone of the game and its areas, and the artwork is of very good quality.
A suggestion would be to fix a few spelling/grammar errors in text, as well as increase the time that each of the owl's dialogue boxes are onscreen. I had trouble reading it that quickly, so little kids probably wouldn't be able to read it all. (Are little kids intended players?) And maybe make it bit longer, though it's still a good length for this kind of game. This game is obviously not meant to be a beat-up-the-bad-guys kind of platformer, so there's no point in comparing it to those games.
It is what it is and I enjoyed the cuteness and overall happiness.

Actually, I expected blood and gore but this is an exception! A great game to help introduce my lil sister to the world of internet side scrolling action!!!

Good work, I really enjoyed this! Nice little adventure game.

its a nice game but not quite that good and i wish the teddy bear will run much faster its really slow and let just fucking crappy.

Very fun game, more for younger people, but can be enjoyed by anyone. The graphics and music are amazing!