Reviews for "Job Care"

Wow, this is actually quite accurate. Good animation, voice acting, and great message. 5 stars for you!

Thankyou, means a lot!

God damn it, this is my life right now, straight down to the uniform at the end.
5/5

Blordow responds:

haha, this has probably been one of my most relative toons yet!

i get what your sayin, it realy is a cold trap. but i dont know how else to go and i gots no one to help. down the drain i go, i guess...

Blordow responds:

What do you need help with? A the end of the day you need to get off your butt and show people what you're worth. Start small and eventually you will become more ambitious. If you go down the drain, you gotta come out at the end right? Hopefully it won't take that for you to realize what you want.

your art is good and everything, but there is ways arround conforming like you say. Everyone needs money, it's really a question on how much you can live on that<s the question. I work three days a week and am working on my art. Sure I don't have a super computer with 700$ to put down for Flash, but I am working on stories and such, so that when I have it, I can blast through that process with a better story than if I had it now.

Besides, no one can make you fully conform. I am known to be the one to draw at work. My bosses hate it but unless I screw up, they can't say anything.

Blordow responds:

Cheers. As long as you're happy with where you're at. There are many unhappy people within the world who arn't happy with where they are, but nothing will change for them until they change.

This is exactly what happened to me at Workforce connection. My counsilor (Or at least the first one) was hot as hell though and I basicly got sucked into a profession course I wasn't into at all. The following attempts, they asked me what I wanted to do for a living. I told them my intrest in bringing back table top gaming and the entertainment side of life. New counsilors response?

"I know a guy who does concrete jobs"

Blordow responds:

They really don't give two shits about what you want. No matter what the name of the workforce agency, no matter the location, they're all the same. Although I have had a couple of nice people throughout my time with job agencies, who were actually really understanding and down to earth people, but they got the sack, most likely for being to lenient :/