Reviews for "Job Care"

Great animation and story. Nice!

thankyou!

it has a morale which is different to some of the other rubbish uploaded. good animation but you need to work on the voices.

Blordow responds:

Thanks buddy, will work on my voices. The voice you hear for the guy is my normal speaking voice and since this is based on a real conversation, I voiced it according to real life. The old lady however, I went a bit over the top with the voice :P

Great work man, nice crisp art and suiting animation. It was good to see you tried going the extra mile with character expressions and details. The music was suiting and well done, and the audio effects always apropriate. Overall this movie has a powerful message with some powerfull visuals. It's true that with enough passion you can teach yourself the tricks of this trade, but I do firmly still believe that if you goto a GOOD school, it will greatly help you :) Killer stuff! also how funny is it that there was a pokemon flash submitted today @_@

Blordow responds:

yeah no doubt some schools can teach you valuable stuff, but for me the overall satisfaction of teaching yourself is more rewarding. thanks for the review and support, always appreciated!