Reviews for "Job Care"

chillingly familiar

thought it might be

hey this was really funny, i liked the animation and the voices, also nice to see a fellow Australian :)

Blordow responds:

Thanks man, aussie reppin' haha

I agree. Not so much as what most reviewers seem to relate to, school or what to do for a living, but that what truly matters is to do what you enjoy doing. If you happen do land a job you enjoy, be it gained from learning the trade, learning on the go, or from someone else... Or heck, even being a jack of all trades... Life is, no matter how you look at it, something most people totally forget to enjoy. My son is hitting 9 and no matter how awesome my job is or isn't at times... He's the best thing that's happened to me, right after my wife :D Cherish the time you have with your loved ones... I hope I got the message right. One thing you have to learn yourself from life is... How to enjoy yourself... Seems like no school teaches you that...

Spot on :)

Totally agree with you...but school isn't a lie...it really does lead to success and happiness for those that have the drive and determination to come out on top. A little misleading but a solid point nonetheless.

Blordow responds:

true, for those with the drive and determination, but the majority generally fail and end up doing a shitty unrelated job in the end

Yeah...Funny you threw in the line about going to a school to learn things I could have taught myself.

I was suckered from high school by the point of this animation so I can definitely relate.

Nothing I can do but spread the word like this does. Good on you.

cheers buddy