Reviews for "Diablo 3...finally!"

Get flash, love the ending, but the green shirt guy's voice and repeation was a tad annoying.

Diablo 3 feels like diablo 2 so far. Better graphics on cutscenes, which is no big deal, and nice graphics for attacks. Not so much elaborate as simply something new. Fighting down stairs is kind of neat. Though, LoS is a bit of an issue. Anywho.. yeah.. I often think about "armaggedon" coming and being bummed out that "heaven" wouldn't have the not so heavenly tv shows I like to watch. If jesus rose up again or I die. I doubt I'd get to see another season of something like Dexter. Major bummer. Just like games, you look forward to a sequal, and just think.. there probably were a handful of people who looked forward to playing D3 and died before they got the chance. Major bummer.. Anywho... good flash ^_^ I kind of expected something else, but was good.

Lol imagine a evil boss, his victims go: AMGAMGAMG ITS THE DIABLO EVIL BOSS AMGGAMGG AUTOGRAPH PLZ AMG

Love THE END!

Cool and funny. Although its a little short..

But anyway Diablo 3 is really fun and awesome to play.... Except if you have a girlfriend... Trust me....

any way nice flash movie =3