Reviews for "Diablo 3...finally!"

Lol imagine a evil boss, his victims go: AMGAMGAMG ITS THE DIABLO EVIL BOSS AMGGAMGG AUTOGRAPH PLZ AMG

Putting my thoughts back here. Diablo sucks.

great animations. yet not a fan of diablo...now starcraft<3 thats my shit!

The monotone voices and the bland animation didn't help, however, the lack of any relevant humor is the reason I am giving this video a low score.

Jokes were swore, the flash had zero relevance to the actual game with the exception of "waiting" for Diablo 3 than alternatively dying and losing a chance to go to heaven only to find the brimstone of Hell and "Diablo"-esk lifestyle. Woop'die do. There was no dynamic. The scenes were brief with nonsensical fashion of humor that just kills jokes and the plot was hardly even there.

It was more like watching a documentary on ADD (which ADD is bs) than anything.

Your toon was far too subtle and had nothing to make it "pop". It wasn't hilarious and it was very slow feeling.

What would have been funny would have been something more relevant to Diablo 3 plot, game play mechanics, or this Login bullshit with single player. I also would have added more punch and cleverness to the jokes. Nice try.

On a bright side the animation was well enough to make sense and I enjoyed your audio and the quality with the voice sync and casting. But this isn't enough for a good flash because the flash was just not good quality in respect of anything else.

You've nailed the basics and I'll give you that, but it definitely could use some work.

1.5/5.

ps- Sorry I'm such a harsh critique, the more stuff I've reviewed the harder it has been to say I thoroughly enjoyed something. And please realize that this is just my opinion and you can make with it as you please. You've got potential though, you most certainly do unlike most people who do poorly.