Reviews for "enter: dollhouse one. "

automatically 10/10. its something really awsome and really different. nothing i ever seen. wicked strange and interesting, hard to turn away. you did a really great job and i cant wait to see more from you! XD

Awesome concept! The movements of the camera add a 'another is watching feeling' quite well (whether intentional or not) and threw the entire story even further into the realm of bizarre. The use of live and animation together has always been a 'fun' thing for me. I like the interaction of the two, even if majority of the time it was stationary, sans the cat.

One small quibble, the reflection of her in the television should of been of her from behind. Otherwise it looked like a mirror image rather than a reflected one.

Overall I really enjoyed the movie and really look forward to the next two installments.

I really loved the "I hate it" at the end. Very eerie.

Well, that was terrifying. But entertaining!

beccahyman responds:

*terrortaining

I enjoyed it, looking forward to the next ones. Animation was a bit shaky, but still quite acceptable. I liked the stockings too :D

beccahyman responds:

ha thanks, in england we say tights

Really good!