For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Dark Knight Rises Plot"

dude this is some really good stuff you have here but theres one thing
could you plz do a Call of Duty Black Ops 2 plot because i wont to see how much crap you can take out of that
thatll be great thanks

Great, as always. Out of all of the polt prediction episodes, I think this one's my favorite thus far. Voices are pretty good, with an exception of maybe Alfred's voice. It's not horrible, but something about the voice in general just sorta bothers me. But everything else is great, so don't worry about it too much. I really like your Batman design; since it combines some of the more comicbook related conventions such as the white eyes along with the buff and strong look of the Batman in the movies. Overall, I can't wait to see more of these and I am also very curious as to what you would be doing next time.

Powerdude964, OUT!

LOL XD silly

Yeah, I can pretty much see that being the entire movie. You'd think they'd figure out Superman's identity first with all his disguise being is him putting on glasses.

that was a pretty awesome vid animation was great and it was funny