Reviews for "Dark Knight Rises Plot"

maybe if spiderman did that to his voice he wouldn't have any problems

I always thought he changed his voice so that no one would can figure out who he is by his voice.

I really did not find this funny in the least. The animation was very basic and unimpressive, the audio sounded like you recorded it in a bathroom. Just wasn't funny or entertaining.

Great, as always. Out of all of the polt prediction episodes, I think this one's my favorite thus far. Voices are pretty good, with an exception of maybe Alfred's voice. It's not horrible, but something about the voice in general just sorta bothers me. But everything else is great, so don't worry about it too much. I really like your Batman design; since it combines some of the more comicbook related conventions such as the white eyes along with the buff and strong look of the Batman in the movies. Overall, I can't wait to see more of these and I am also very curious as to what you would be doing next time.

Powerdude964, OUT!

good animation...

are you the same guy that did the "ignorance is bliss" cartoon?