For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Dark Knight Rises Plot"

You forgot the part where Bane picks up Batman and breaks his back on his knee
otherwise fantastic

Aww man, the singing guy made me laugh so hard.

This was pretty funny. I like the animaton it's basic but not painful to look at like other basic animations. The audio needed some work, at the beggining of the video I couldn't make out what Cat Women was saying? BTW the comedy reminds me of the HISHE (How It Should Have Ended) cartoons. I don't know if that was what you were going for? But if so, kudos!

Awesome! btw, it isn't mentioned in the description, so might be worth mentioning that this is front page'd.

That's pretty much the best guess to the movie I've seen so far... what happened to Johnny Depp being the Riddler and why is Selina being chosen by Anne Hathaway? At least Bruce being in a wheelchair because of Bane is accurate (very funny) :P