Reviews for "Toon Train Coolab"

I´m totally impressed by that collab. Respect, can´t wait to see another one :D

The creativity of that collab is something too rarely seen. An astonishing piece of work.

THE FIRST ONE WAS THE BEST THING IVE EVER SEEN
its so BEAUTIFUL :OO

This collab is certainly an experience. Intertwined movie insane plots mixed with easteregg mayhem.
At first, I wondered why they weren't separate movies and then they all blended together and built on each-other and random Easter eggs that I don't even know how I got to appear from every direction. At first I thought the second movie was a crime board but I clicked on it again and it was a movie and it was awesome. I dunno if that was a glitch or intentional or if it happened to be midnight but I almost missed the second movie cause of it. I still don't know how to get back to that crime scene board or the platforming game but lots of other eastereggs I figured out. Awesome work guys I spent a good half hour on this thing and it was great.

This was so amazing, and after you watch the midnight thing EVERTHING goes togather so well, and the music is so creepy during it. Nice job, really well done.