For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 163 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Skitzo the Bear-RUN!"

Okay, this was hilarious.

Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, here's how you get the various endings:
Good: Just as the "Press Space" prompt appears, a bear trap will appear underneath Skitzo for a split second. Click it, and choose the left option.
Neutral: Do nothing. Simple as that.
Bad: When the screen first flashes red, a hotdog (Yes a hotdog) will appear for a split second in the bottom right of the screen (About chest-level on the character that isn't Skitzo). Click that, and choose the right option.
Evil: Succeed at the "Press Space" prompt.

Sweet heavens that's funny XDDD I love you schitzo bear o.o

DX theres quick time events in my videos now! I cant escape them. And i dont want to escape Skitzo. I like his taste in music...and chasing victims nonchalantly to the beat of zet music, we will get along nicely.

Comick i LOVE this, i love your artwork and i love Skitzo. Really creepy and perfectly in sync with the music great job! :D

OH BOY ALL 3 ENDINGS.

The good one killed my sides.

But overall it's great, really scary to me. The music goes amazing with it.

<3~