Reviews for "Skitzo the Bear-RUN!"

Ah man, this song would have done well in my Halloween ambient sounds. Would you please share the name of the piece for future addition? Thank you and I love this flash, but I've found the bad and neutral endings. After I press space I can't fight of the next creature. I always die there and I have no idea if that is an ending or there is more.

This has to be a review, so the animation styling is perfect, I love the 50-90s vibe, the sound - you already know I loved it, the experience is superb, but maybe a tad too unforgiving for people who can't spot small detailes, like the hotdog that flashes for a second (little bit hard), but it deserves 5 stars. Great work!

Comick responds:

Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed the cartoon (game?) thingy! The space bar ending is the "evil" ending and the dog always die from the lice demon haha. The bad ending is the hotdog (good catch!) and yeah neutral is you do nothing. The hardest ending is the good ending where the dog gets away and its harder to click then the hotdog! hahaha
also, the music credits is on the loading screen :) you can youtube the band and hear the full song...(i only used one minute of it). Thanks again!

That music..

Comick responds:

I know right? it spoke to me and said I must make this cartoon for it

So creepy but I enjoyed it.

Comick responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it haha

Music is little bit VERY CREEPY. But this is cool!

Many thanks! :)

My favorite was the evil ending!

Comick responds:

hahaha yeah thats my fav as wel ;]