Reviews for "Skitzo the Bear-RUN!"

wow. Much thought was put into how to get to the 2 hard endings. So im going to give better hints(against my better judgement). The first 2 are very easy to get, no hints needed. The 3rd one is a little harder. During the first flash, You must press something. The 4th one took about 5 tries to get. During the final scene there is something you must press.

Comick responds:

Haha yeah I made those two hard to get since they are rather...perverse to watch. Lol but I'm glad to see some people actually caught them! Thanks for watching my toon :)

so the evil and good are basically......., i see what u did there for both the endings

Comick responds:

Lmao yeah I think you figured out the theme in those endings hahaha

lol am i supposed to actually press space cos it aint workin

Comick responds:

lmao yes, you do click the space bar when the warning comes on XD but you need to spam click like a madman really fast to escape Skitzo. Also, if you clicked outside the cartoon after pressing play then the cartoon doesn't know you are playing and pressing space...so that might be your problem too.

Whoa, that was awesome. Scary, blood-pumping and it has cool ending. I just wish the good ending were a bit easier to click, it's too fast! Anyway, great job as aways.

Comick responds:

Thanks man! Glad it gave off a good blood-pumping feel! :D

first I'm like wtf... then scary as shit... I thought this a movie until space at the end

Comick responds:

yeah its a cartoon but with a few interactive parts...not enough to be a "game" but just enough to have a few other endings :) Thanks for watching!